The KID Is the most versatlle medium sized charge controller on the market. Ideal for small renewable energy systems. The KID allows for true input paralleling. As your power needs grow, add more modules to the array and a second KID. This will give twice the power from a single array. For Wind and Hydro use MldNlte's WIND KID. The WIND KID comes with the KID CLIPPER.
The KID is now available with Gen-Start and an advanced Lighting Controller. Check online for more information!
• MPPT Tracking
• True paralleling - Inputs and Outputs for two KIDs
• Up to 150V input
• Now available with Auto Gen-Start
• MidNite's exclusive HyperVOC extends the input voltage beyond 1S0VOC for cold climates
• 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V battery output
• Lighting Controller: dusk+hours, daylight and night-light settings
• Up to 30 amps battery output
• No fan
• Reverse polarity protected
• Battery Temp Sensor standard with marine version
• Front panel exchangeable fuses for battery, input and load/clipper.
• 3 LED bar graph for battery status at a glance
• Keypad for access to extensive menu items and set points
• Includes wall mount adapter (Boat mount bracket Included on marine versions)
• Sealed for harsh environments
• THE KID IS CERTIFIED TO UL1741, UL458 (MARINE SUPPLEMENT) &CSA With the UL458 marine supplement THE KID meets very strict vibration, environment, and thermal requirements.
• Built in Arlington, WA USA
The KID's HyperVOC feature allows up to 162VOC. (The KID will not be harmed by voltages between 150 and 162VDC (this is the HyperVOC range). However the KID will remain In standby until the voltage Is 150VDC or below.)